Sleek Eau La La liner in Satchel: Review & Swatches

12:34


Sleeks' Eau La La liners are a liner which is a multi-purpose face product. They have a soft texture but are still firm enough for you to have control whilst lining. I really love the formula of these; they retail at £3.99 and come in a wide spectrum of colours.

 Satchel is a red-toned brown. Unlike some of the other colours I think I'd only use this as an eyeliner colour.



Due to the red tones in the liner it does not look right on the water line. I tried it and it looked like I had irritated eyes, the red tones made my water line look red. However I used it in this look (using Nars Isolde duo) to line the top lash line; It looks great with these coppery colours.



Have you tried any of the Eau La La liners? I can't wait to try out more, theres over 20 colours but my superdrug seems to never have many of them!

Have you entered my Nars blush giveaway? if not enter here!

9 Comments so far to 'Sleek Eau La La liner in Satchel: Review & Swatches'

  1. very natural eye makeup. browns are great for everyday <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and sure I'll check out your blog now! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I have not tried them, because I thought "meh, another eye pencil". But this one is really pigmented. And you've created an amazing look Sian! I think I'll order it for myself as well!
    Thanks for sharing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get what you mean. I always think meh to eye pencils! but these really are amazing! Thanks for reading :) xx

      Delete
  3. I've never even heard of this brand, definitely looks like it's worth trying!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its a british brand but I think they ship internationally (dont take my word for it though) :) xx

      Delete
  4. Hey :)
    What eyeshadows are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey :)
    What eyeshadows are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete

I look and respond to every comment and I really love hearing your opinions.I would really appreciate it if you followed my blog aswell :)