OOTD: Neons & Nudes

19:56

I was recently contacted by Sugarlips Apparel to see if I wanted to check out their clothing, after having a browse on the website (and seeing many things I wanted) I chose this dress, available here.
It's a US website which I'd never heard about but I think I've found a little gem! There's something on the site for everyone as there is such a vaste range of types of clothing. The dress arrived within 10 days of being sent and shipping is free!

I've currently been loving the trend of teaming neons and neutrals together so this dress is perfect for that trend with the stone colour teamed with the orange stripe detailing.



Dress - Sugarlips Apparel(*)
Necklace - H&M
Belt - Pieces (via ASOS)
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell Litas.

The weather has been miserable here in Britain so I've not had chance to wear this yet but I'm off out with my boyfriend on a date night tonight so i've finally had chance to wear it!


My make up -
Chanel Vital lumiere aqua
MAC select moistcover concealer
MAC translucent powder
Topshop cream blush in flush
Benefit Watts Up highlighter
MAC Harmony blush
HD brow powder
Lancome Doll eyes mascara
Nars Isolde eyeshadow duo
MUA liner pen
MAC Watch Me Simmer lipstick


(Sorry about the lighting in the pics, due to the horrible weather it's hard to get decent lighting in my house).

15 Comments so far to 'OOTD: Neons & Nudes'

  1. it's a great combination!

    I absolutely adore your blog.
    Following u now via Goggle +. Follow me back if you like! ♥
    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Kwong: From Catwalk to Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look really cute in this dress with the peach stripes on the hemline :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog. I really like your photos, especially the last one!

    Lots of kisses, The Spotted Cherry Pie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection! Love the necklace

    http://danicastark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look really beautiful x I'm your 300th follow! !!!!!! it would mean a lot if you returned the favour!

    Please return the favour x by clicking this>>>>>> Soooomsies

    ReplyDelete

I look and respond to every comment and I really love hearing your opinions.I would really appreciate it if you followed my blog aswell :)