Benefit Hoola bronzer: Review & Swatches

13:58



I got this set from ASOS here. It's £23.50 for the cult favourite box blush Hoola bronzer and includes sample sizes of Cha Cha Tint and Watts Up! highlighter.


I first tried Hoola bronzer in a sample size in the Benefit Tan About Town set which I reviewed here.


I love Benefit packaging, it's always s fun. I know a lot of people don't like the brushes included in the benefit box blushes however, I think they are quite soft and also it may be handy for contour if your traveling and have no space for different brushes.


I love the shade of Hoola, I only use matte bronzers so this is perfect. I switch between Hoola and MACs Harmony blush as my contour I like lighter bronzers so I can apply lightly until I achieve the colour I want. I rarely bronze the whole of my face however, Hoola would be ideal for this if you use it lightly with a powder brush.

 
(Hoola bronzer, blended out and heavily swatched)

I love the texture of this bronzer, it isn't chalky nor is it powdery; it has a lovely silky texture. Definitely a new favourite!

So what's your favourite blusher?

Have you entered my Nars Blush giveaway? If not click here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I look and respond to every comment and I really love hearing your opinions.I would really appreciate it if you followed my blog aswell :)