Sleek Eau La La Liner in Melba: Review & Swatches

11:26



Sleeks' Eau La La liners are a liner which is a multi-purpose face product. They have a soft texture but are still firm enough for you to have control whilst lining. I really love the formula of these; they retail at £3.99 and come in a wide spectrum of colours.
 
Melba is a corally - peachy colour. I've been mainly using this as a lip liner.


I love the colour it is quite unique. These pencils tend to be very pigmented therefore there is no need to keep going over, with one swipe the colour is true to product.


Because of how soft these pencils are they apply smoothly without dragging making it easy to apply to the lips. There is a small gap in drying time of about 30 seconds to one minute where the liner can be smudged so you need to be sure to be careful.

I found out of all of the pencils this colour had a drier formula than the others, when applied to the lips it dried them out a little bit which wouldn't be a problem if I'd have moisturised my lips well before applying. I don't know if it was because I got a dud in a batch or whether this colour is in fact a bit drier than the rest.

This colour gives a matte finish whereas the other colours give more of a satin finish.

Overall, In love this pencil the colour is gorgeous however, I'm disappointed that this colour is drier than the rest I've tried.

These pencils have great staying power and will only be removed with a make up remover or wipe.

Want to check out my other Sleek Eau La La Liner reviews? Moulin Rouge here Satchel here


29 Comments so far to 'Sleek Eau La La Liner in Melba: Review & Swatches'

  1. like the colour! :)

    http://same-but-diffrent.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post. Your blog is gorgeous. Where can I buy these products? If you get a sec, would love if you could take a look at my new beach, outfit post, thanks.

    Your new follower, Eimear x

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! These are available from the Sleek website (I think they ship internationally.) Will check out oyour blog now :) x

      Delete
  3. Amazing shade!
    Thanks for your comment my dear, let's keep in touch!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have been meaning to try this I have been looking for bright coloured make-up items
    love this post,deffo need to get my hands on this
    new follower =)
    in your spare time check out my blog
    http://www.londongirlchronicles.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, will check out your blog now :) x

      Delete
  5. I've been looking for a shade like this forever! I know where I'm going tomorrow! I love your blog, i'm now following doll! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Will check out your blog now :) xxx

      Delete
  6. Such a gorge colour! Shame it's a bit dry though, but I do love a matte finish :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a shame it's dry, I don't know if mine was just a dud in the batch though because the other colours I've tried are really good! :) xx

      Delete
  7. This colour suits you so much!


    http://fashionnsleeps.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This color is incredible!
    I've just found your blog and I think it's really interesting and inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine, too. If you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! just let me know :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you :) and of course, I will check your blog out now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog is fab! That is such a gorgeous colour, defo need to try it! Just followed you too :)

    Katy x
    http://kaatymacdonald.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog! This colour is so nice although my lips get so dry it's annoying. I might have a look at the others those as i'm a fan of Sleeks make-up :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely worth checking out! :) x

      Delete
  12. This is such a beautiful color! But you're right-drier textures aren't so great xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely aren't great, especially on the lips! :) x

      Delete
  13. love the colour ! looks beautifull on the lips!
    great blog!

    Would you maybe like to follow each other?
    take a look at my blog and let me know^^
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check out your blog now :) x

      Delete
  14. Such a nice colour for summer. Looks so nice. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a gorgeous colour, definitely interested in trying some out!xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Coral is definately my favorite lip color for the summer, I have to get my hands on that lip pencil. Lovely post!
    xx
    -Imani Love

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a gorgeous colour for summer x

    ReplyDelete

I look and respond to every comment and I really love hearing your opinions.I would really appreciate it if you followed my blog aswell :)