Marie Claire magazine Ciate freebies! mini review & 15% off code

16:19

So it looks like magazines have recently been stepping up their game with their freebies! Glamour with Benefit and now Marie Claire with Ciate!

I'm not usually drawn in to a magazines by their freebies, I'm quite loyal to Company magazine as I enjoy reading it and Vogue if I fancy a splurge. But recently I have been checking out other magazines.

When I seen that marie Claire was giving away full-size Ciate nail polishes worth £9 for £3.70 I snapped up the last magazine on the shelf! There are three colours available, a hot pink, a nude and a lilac. Plus the packaging is so cute!




The colour I got was called Jelly bean, it's a hot pink with fine blue shimmer it reminds me of a nail polish version of Illamasqua's Atomic lipstick. It was so hard to photograph the blue shimmer! Below you can kind of see it however, it does look better in person.




Awkward that it looks like I'm trying to grab Eva Mendes' boobs!

It applied well, it dried fairly quickly and it took two coats to get an opaque finish, the blue shimmer looks so pretty when it catches the light. The brush is flat and therefore gets an even coverage like OPI polishes and the curved bottle makes it easier to hold.

 I love the colours they chose for the freebies as they are very Spring-Summer shades. I'm now going to see if I can hunt down the other two!!

Have you picked up any of the Ciate polishes in the Marie Claire July issue??

Want 15% off your Ciate order at www.ciate.co.uk? Enter CIATEMC12 at the checkout. Code expires 31/07/2012

3 Comments so far to 'Marie Claire magazine Ciate freebies! mini review & 15% off code'

  1. Ahhh I want this shade! I've only come managed accros Purple Sherbet (which is also a gorgeous shade!)

    Your blog's great, I'm following you, it would be awesome if you could follow me back! <3

    xoxo

    http://trappedinafashionparadise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous :D I got this one as well.. its shame these are usually so expensive because i really like this brand now!

    this is what mine looks like on http://yolandaas.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/super-glossy-ciate-freebie.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I look and respond to every comment and I really love hearing your opinions.I would really appreciate it if you followed my blog aswell :)