Sleek Eau La La liner in Moulin Rouge : Review & Swatches

13:36


Sleeks' Eau La La liners are a liner which is a multi-purpose face product. They have a soft texture but are still firm enough for you to have control whilst lining. I really love the formula of these; they retail at £3.99 and come in a wide spectrum of colours.

Moulin Rouge is an orange toned red. I've been using this as a lip liner.




Because of how soft these pencils are they apply smoothly without dragging making it easy to apply to the lips. There is a small gap in drying time of about 30 seconds to one minute where the liner can be smudged so you need to be sure to be careful.

However, once the liner is set there is no chance of smudging and these liners really do stay put! they dont budge until you use make up remover on them.



On the lips it gives a matte-satin finish. It doesnt feel drying however; I would make sure you applied lip balm before applying the lip pencil.


The pencil in Moulin Rouge was recently used in the Pixiwoo video (above) the liner is used on the brows.

Well it's no secret I am now crazy about these liners, I cannot wait to pick up more! Come on Superdrug, stock up more!

14 Comments so far to 'Sleek Eau La La liner in Moulin Rouge : Review & Swatches'

  1. I really want to try more of these but my local Superdrugs don't seem to stock them anymore! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a shame, they are a fairly new product so hopefully your superdrug will get them back in again :) if not you could buy directly from the Sleek website xx

      Delete
  2. I love your blog it is really great!
    Thank you so much for following me!

    Hugs Gittemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous colour. Ive been wanting to try these out for a while now but have never got round to it, but after seeing this I'm definitely going to give it a go. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab pop of colour! I wish I could pull off stronger lip colours xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and theres a bright shade out there for everyone :) xx

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous colour! I've never tried a red lip - awful I know! I might after seeing this, it's not too heavy x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. that looks so neat and the color is so bold!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks gorgeous! I wish I could pull off a red lip

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and theres a shade of red out there for everyone I'm sure you could pull of a red lip lovely! xx

      Delete
  8. these look stunning and for such a good price, definitely picking one up!x

    ReplyDelete

I look and respond to every comment and I really love hearing your opinions.I would really appreciate it if you followed my blog aswell :)