Benefit Watts Up! Highlighter: Review & Swatches

14:05



I got this set from ASOS here. It's £23.50 for the cult favourite box blush Hoola bronzer and includes sample sizes of Cha Cha Tint and Watts Up! highlighter.





The set included a 2.5g sample size of Watts Up! which is Benefits' newest highlighter. I have been dying to try this product out.

The colour is a champagney golden creamy colour rather than the starker coloured High Beam. High Beam was my holy grail highlighter and I say WAS as this has totally knocked it out of the water. This is now my new HG highlighter. It gives an amazing glow to the skin. I can't wait to get the full size version which also contains a sponge to blend out the highlighter.

I wouldn't recommend applying this directly to the skin from the tube as it makes it harder to blend. I prefer applying this with my fingers by warming up the product with my fingers and then blending it across the cheek bones.



Watts Up! heavily swatched and blended out

What's your holy grail highlighter?

Have you entered my Nars Blush giveaway? If not click here!


2 Comments so far to 'Benefit Watts Up! Highlighter: Review & Swatches'

  1. Thank you, I'll check out your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat's Up looks gorgeous:) I don't use highlighters enough so this may be the next one I try xxx

    ReplyDelete

I look and respond to every comment and I really love hearing your opinions.I would really appreciate it if you followed my blog aswell :)