Benefit Cha Cha tint: Review & Swatches

14:11



I got this set from ASOS here. It's £23.50 for the cult favourite box blush Hoola bronzer and includes sample sizes of Cha Cha Tint and Watts Up! highlighter.




Cha Cha tint is a mango coloured lip and cheek tint, I love me an orange lip! so a stain is perfect.


Unlike Posie Tint and Bene Tint I find Cha Cha Tint easier to work with on the cheeks, it blends out beautifully and when added lightly adds a bit of warmth, but when added a bit more heavily adds a pop of colour.

(Cha Cha Tint heavily swatched and blended out)


Cha Cha tint is probably the most consistent of the tints. I found that it was hard to get Bene Tint and Posie Tint to apply on the lips without streaking. Cha Cha Tint applies quite evenly.

I think it would be harder to get a completely even coat of these lip stains due to the really liquidy texture and the condition of your lips at the time. I like to prep my lips prior to applying and after the stain has dried putting lip balm over it.

Have you tried any of the Benefit tints? What are your thoughts?

10 Comments so far to 'Benefit Cha Cha tint: Review & Swatches'

  1. Cha Cha Tint looks wow! It's the perfect peach lip tint and I shall give it a try soon. I have tried Benetint, but I didn't like it that much, because of all the streaking. And the scent.
    Thanks for the fab review!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt the same about Benetint! This is probably the best of the lip tints I've tried. Thanks for stopping by! :) x

      Delete
  2. What a great set!! I love that benefit do sets like this so you can give a couple of things a try!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I feel the same. Plus these samples last ages, it's great to be able to try out the products before you buy full size :) x

      Delete
  3. Hey, lovely girl.
    I love your blog so much.
    Thank you for your sharing.
    My name is Bernice.I come from HK.
    Nice to Meet You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Will check out your blog now Bernice, nice to meet you too! :) x

      Delete
  4. The tint looks lovely! Great blog too by the way :) xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I look and respond to every comment and I really love hearing your opinions.I would really appreciate it if you followed my blog aswell :)