Nars velvet matte lip pencil in Damned - My perfect Autumn/Winter lip colour! swatches & review

13:41


 I've recently been searching for my perfect berry lip colour, it was a tie between Macs rebel lipstick or Nars' velvet matte lip pencil in Damned.

The colour is a dark raspberry colour which is very opaque and pigmented with no smudging or bleeding of the colour, I love the matte lip at the moment and this is perfect for that, however it is quite drying so make sure your lips or thoroughly moisturised before applying or apply lipbalm on with the colour. It is really long wearing and I could eat and drink without much of the colour wearing off.

One Comment so far to “Nars velvet matte lip pencil in Damned - My perfect Autumn/Winter lip colour! swatches & review”

  1. That's lovely :)
    http://kissandmakeup00.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I look and respond to every comment and I really love hearing your opinions.I would really appreciate it if you followed my blog aswell :)