September Glossybox!

10:17

This is my September Glossybox and I must admit I am pleased!
I love salt/sugar scrubs so I am really excited to try out the Dead Sea Spa Magik salt brushing, lets see if it beats Sanctuarys' hot sugar scrub.

The Moa The Green Balm works instantly at softening lips, it is very smooth in texture but feels a little bit greasy. It has an aloe vera scent to it, I will use this product however I still favour vaseline cocoa butter which is cheaper.

When I tried the Neal&Wolf Harmomy intensive care treatment my hair did feel softer, with having fine hair which has been coloured for years my hair does damage easily so only time will tell if this will become a staple in my hair routine!

I don't really agree with Glossybox including perfumes in Glossyboxes as perfume samples can be obtained for free from many stores, even ASOS.com often send free perfume samples with your order. I'm still in two minds whether I like the PLUM perfume by Mary Greenwell, it smells quite fresh but also smells like something an older person would wear.

Finally, what I was most excited to see... HD Brows eye and brow palette in Vamp. Being blonde I had to mix the nude colour and the dark brown colour, they blended well and are highly pigmented, and will definatly be using the other colours as eyeshadows. The eyebrow brush which came with the palette is really soft!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I look and respond to every comment and I really love hearing your opinions.I would really appreciate it if you followed my blog aswell :)