Chanel Pro Lumiere and d'ombre eyeshadow Mirifique!

15:42

Today was my first day back at university (yaaaay!) but the only downfall is that my uni is based in the middle of the town centre = tempted to shop :(
As I'm nearly out of my foundation I thought I would pop to the Chanel counter before I run out. I have been after the Chanel Illusion d'ombre eyeshadow in the colour illusionaire for ages but my chanel counter always run out! so today I decided to pick up the colour Mirifique to try it out.
I love the pro lumiere  foundation, it has more coverage than the vital lumiere but still has a natural look to it, I find it to be a bit too dewy looking so I have to use powder over it, I use macs translucent powder as it doesn't look cakey on the skin. The foundation is really light on the skin and easy to apply, I rarely use a foundation brush with this foundation as it is really easy to apply by hand. I am the colour 40 beige. It seems to last ages as you only need a small amount for coverage, it is buildable for colour if needed.

Anyway, onto the illusion d'ombre eyeshadow! it is amazingly pigmented, it feels like a cross between a mousse and a gel as it has quite a thick consistancy, it is very shimmery when the light hits it and can be used as an eyeshadow or an eyeliner with the brush included. I cannot wait to try it out, I think it will look lovely as a smokey eye with the colour illusionaire when I finally get my mits on it!
chanel illusion d'ombre in Mirifique (without flash)
and this is with flash (just to show how shimmer eyeshadow is)

The colour I want :'( booo my Debenhams!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I look and respond to every comment and I really love hearing your opinions.I would really appreciate it if you followed my blog aswell :)