MAC Shop Cremeblend blush in Florida: Review & Swatches

12:51

So the Florida Cremeblend blush came out in one of MACs many new collections named MAC Shop. So I'm a sucker for packaging and promo images and I loved the images of the OTT 'desperate housewives' type images of women with big hair and bold colours!

The packaging is based on retro American washing powder boxes and I think it looks cool!




The blush is described as a 'Bright Fuschia' and it definitely is! It's a great summer colour. Compared to other cream blushes the Cremeblend's have bit more of a gel-like texture and a little goes a long way. Due to the consitancy it leaves a slight dewiness to the cheeks which I think looks lovely.


 (Florida Cremeblend blended out and then heavily swatched)

I find this blush to have very good staying power, I applied it wit my fingers and found the colour slightly stainedmy fingertip.

Above I am wearing Florida Cremeblend on my cheeks and on my lips. a while back I seen a post on Temptalias' blog which showed her with Cremeblends applied to the lips so I thought I would try it out. It's a great lip colour, very bold and you only need a small amount, if you are applying this to your lips I'd recommend that you apply a lip balm first as when it dries it can become quite drying on the lips. It does leave your lips with a stain which I like as it makes it longer wearing as a lip colour.

2 Comments so far to 'MAC Shop Cremeblend blush in Florida: Review & Swatches'

  1. I love this colour on you! it looks great!!

    Love Nails. Love Obsession-Lacquer.

    obsessionlacquer.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so lovely :) the Topshop blush looks really nice too! xx

    http://beautyandablogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I look and respond to every comment and I really love hearing your opinions.I would really appreciate it if you followed my blog aswell :)