It's seriously a pet peeve of mine, as I mainly work in a female environment I'm constantly hearing different stories and I think to myself is there any need?
I'm going to hold my hand up high and admit I have bitched about people in the past but some girls take it far too far.
Next time your going to tell another person a story about something else think:
- What has this person done wrong to me? (now if this girl has slept with your boyfriend behind your back or stole your grandmas purse then this is a reasonably acceptable reason to dislike someone)
- Would I be willing (and am going too) to say this to there face? If no then don't bother continuing
- Is what I'm about to say a rumour? If you don't have evidence or haven't witnessed it then don't go around telling people, don't believe everything you hear
- Is the person your going to talk about is a boyfriend/ex boyfriend/love interests new girlfriend or ex girl friend? your jealous, get over it. There's nothing more unattractive than the green eyed monster. He's moved on now so should you!
- Is the person I'm about to talk about someone I'm friends with? If the person is someone you are friends with then you need to have a look in the mirror and try and remove that second face of yours. This is the fastest way for everyone to lose all respect for you. Afterall if someone hears you bitching about a friend your likely to do the same about them.
- Is what I'm about to say anything to do with me? If no then don't waste your breathe, there's polar ice caps melting in the arctic because of people wasting their breathe on saying things which don't even affect them. Worry about yourself that person can look after themselves.
Girls for some reason hate eachother, seriously why?! I can count the amount of true girl friends I have on one hand and I have loads of male friends why? Well because men are simple, they rarely bitch, they confront their friends when they have a problem and can't be assed with drama.
I hate it when you get told someone who you don't even know has been saying stuff but what really hurts is when you find out someone who you regarded highly has been saying stuff.
So girls have a good think, it's not fun to bitch you look jealous and like you have nothing better to do with your time, you'll lose friends and all respect people had for you.
Sorry to rant girls but this needed to be said us girls need to stick together not fight!